Minecraft Server – HUGE Update!
Drumroll please! We’ve got a big one!
TONIGHT, Monday, December 7th, “THE BIG RESET” update rolls out for the Game-U Group Minecraft Server!
We’ve completely overhauled the server with tons of fun new features for everyone. Check them out!
- A new map, with a larger world border (6k x 6k blocks wide!), with more rare biomes accessible!
- New spawn area.
- Event crates! Earn keys from events to open crates and win rare items.
- Survival Games mini-game! In a massive separate world, the survival games arena allows players to choose kits, earn coins, and PvP each other to try and be #1 on the leaderboards.
- Pets show more detailed information (health, ownership, etc.)
- Chat emotes! Now, you can use emotes such as dab, facepalm, high-five, poke, hug, and more.
- Updated item shop with more custom items – and more items that can be bought and sold.
- New Player Shops! Players can create their own in-game shops that they can use to sell items to other players.
- Jobs! Players can choose jobs like farmer, blacksmith, fisherman, and more to earn in-game currency.
- Explore the Builds’ HALL OF FAME where players can go to see some of the most popular builds from the previous world, safely copied over to the new one!
- NEW PRICING: Minecraft Nights are still FREE for Game-U students! They cost $10 per week for non-Game-U attendees. We now have a monthly subscription plan that costs $29.99/month which results in savings of $10/month for non-students who subscribe!
- Haven’t been able to play because you don’t have the Java Edition? Well, consider your problem solved. The GAME-U Minecraft Server NOW SUPPORTS MINECRAFT: BEDROCK/WINDOWS 10 EDITION! Once you’re signed up, just follow these steps:
- Sign up via the forms below first!
- Go into the “Play” tab.
- Click the “Servers” tab; at the bottom choose “Add Server” and enter in the IP.
Go on in and play – Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays from 5 – 8 PM!