The Sales Representative will sell products and services offered by Game-U to current and new students/families as to increase enrollment in various platforms.
Supervisory Responsibilities :
- Answers inquiries from customers concerning available products.
- Communicates with customers as to identify and suggests products and services which best fit their needs.
- Demonstrate product offerings by registering and enrolling the lead in a complimentary trial session.
- Coordinate sales efforts by engaging and involving stakeholders across the organization.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves/communicate/expedite any issues that may arise post-sale.
- Maintains communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products and services that may be of interest.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management software (CRM) as to maintains detailed reports of sales activities including calls, trials, sales, lost business, and any customer relationship issue.
- Achieve sales targets and outcomes.
- Provide periodic sales forecasts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations to diverse audiences.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proven ability to learn and implement new software technology.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Business, or related field OR
- At least three years of related experience required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $52,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Sales Experience: 3 years (Preferred)