2D Digital Art
Voyager (Ages 12+)
From cool characters to detailed illustrations, kids use their digital art skills to create fun games.
Game Art & Character Design
2D Art Techniques
Voyager 2D Art students will learn and apply new drawing techniques to their designs and illustrations. Using Krita, Blender and other free software, students will be able to create detailed environments, stylistic props and believable characters while applying new skills like composition shape design, rapid iteration, and self critique.
After each two-month unit, students will have a professional portfolio piece to be proud of and to show to other artists.
- Recommend a minimum 10 Mbps and 10 Mbps (up/down) internet speed.
- 2 or 3-button mouse with scroll wheel will enhance experience in all classes (Recommended, not required).
- Microphone + Speaker or Headset with Mic and (optional, but preferred) a video camera.
- A minimum of 3 GB free storage on your computer is recommended for most classes. Voyager+ (and Video Editing) level classes require a minimum of 10 GB of free storage space.
- Windows or Mac with at least 8 GB of RAM.
Open the Door to a Lifetime of Success
2d Digital Art
Turn your child’s love for playing video games into a passion for creating them!
Kids delve into the world of Minecraft and explore coding & programming basics!
3D Digital Art
Kids bring their art to life by learning 3D art techniques, animation, 3D modeling, & more!