Advanced Robotics Camp
Campers build their own robots from the ground up in this week-long, hands-on camp!
Our Robotics Camp introduces circuits using TinkerCAD, a free online robotics tool. Campers will learn to understand the basic electrical components such as LEDs, resistors, and push buttons.
They will also learn to code using TinkerCAD code blocks and the Arduino IDE scripting language.
After this in-depth unit, campers will have the skills needed to create their own robots!
In addition to the camp, campers will need to purchase a Robotics Toolkit, available on Amazon, in order to participate and complete their camp projects.
- Recommend a minimum 10 Mbps and 10 Mbps (up/down) internet speed.
- 2 or 3-button mouse with scroll wheel will enhance experience in all camps (Recommended, not required).
- Microphone + Speaker or Headset with Mic and (optional, but preferred) a video camera.
- A minimum of 3 GB free storage on your computer is recommended for most camps. Voyager+ (and Video Editing) level camps require a minimum of 10 GB of free storage space.
- PC (Windows 10, 11, 64-bit versions only) or Mac with Mojave 10.14 or newer. Minimum 8 GB RAM. Requires at least 1 USB port on the computer.
What’s in the Toolkit?!
Wheel Set for LEGO
Standard LEGO Gear & Axle Set
Continuous Servo Set
ELEGOO R3 Kit
Want to try this class with a 1:1 private tutor?LEARN MORE
Not sure where to start?
We can help!
Contact us today to learn all about our Summer Camps and how to enroll today!Let’s Chat!