by introducing them to STEAM skills and
Want to try this class with a 1:1 private tutor?
No More Meaningless Screen Time
If your kid still spends way too much time playing games, give them what they want while also teaching them valuable STEAM skills! Our Adventurer program introduces kids ages 6-8 to computer and technology basics and helps set them up for future success.
Video Game Design
Digital Art Techniques
Our virtual Adventurer program is a 6-month rolling curriculum that features a different STEAM-based topic each week. Students will hone their computer skills as they learn the fundamentals of game design, digital art, coding, and more, all while learning how to make fun games and projects.
Every week, students will work on something new, making it easy for new students to join in the fun learning at any time. It’s meaningful, memorable, and connected learning that lasts a lifetime.
- Recommend a minimum 10 Mbps and 10 Mbps (up/down) internet speed.
- 2 or 3-button mouse with scroll wheel will enhance experience in all classes (Recommended, not required).
- Microphone + Speaker or Headset with Mic and (optional, but preferred) a video camera.
- A minimum of 3 GB free storage on your computer is recommended for most classes. Voyager+ (and Video Editing) level classes require a minimum of 10 GB of free storage space.
- Chromebook, PC (Windows 7, 8, 10, 11) or Mac with at least 8 GB of RAM.
Get Ahead of the Game
Our STEAM-based Adventurer curriculum is designed to help young kids develop the technical skills they need to thrive in our computer-driven world, and they’ll have a blast doing it!
Want to try this class with a 1:1 private tutor?LEARN MORE
Turn your child’s love for playing video games into a passion for creating them!
Students learn coding, 3D modeling, level design, & more, all while playing Roblox!
3D Digital Art
Kids bring their art to life by learning 3D art techniques, animation, 3D modeling, & more!
Not sure where to start?
We can help!
Contact us today to learn all about our programs, classes, and activities and how to get started with a Free Trial Class!Let’s Chat!