Explorer (Ages 8-10)
Coding students learn by doing! Our instructors are tech industry pros who will guide students through immersive projects that will have them coding websites, video games, apps, and more before they know it!
Explorers in our virtual Coding Class discover the power of coding and uncover the fundamentals of programming as they write, edit, and troubleshoot code.
By applying universal programming principles to hands-on projects that are fun and interactive, students learn how professional programmers harness the code to create technology.
- Recommend a minimum 10 Mbps and 10 Mbps (up/down) internet speed.
- 2 or 3-button mouse with scroll wheel will enhance experience in all classes (Recommended, not required).
- Microphone + Speaker or Headset with Mic and (optional, but preferred) a video camera.
- A minimum of 3 GB free storage on your computer is recommended for most classes. Voyager+ (and Video Editing) level classes require a minimum of 10 GB of free storage space.
- Chromebook, PC (Windows 7, 8, 10, 11) or Mac with at least 8 GB of RAM.
Hands-On Learning with Code!
What are the Benefits of GameU's Unique Approach to Virtual Learning?
Engaging Virtual Classes
Self-Paced Virtual Curriculum
The Best Start for Your Child's Future
Head Start on the Future
GameU's programs aim to give children a head start on their future by introducing them to STEAM skills and computer basics.
Turn your child’s love for playing video games into a passion for creating them!
Kids delve into the world of Minecraft and explore coding & programming basics!
Students build their own robots from the ground up in this 6-month immersive class!