Pathfinder (Ages 14+)
Students dig into the deepest levels of coding and programming to create entire virtual worlds!
Machine Learning & AI
In Pathfinder Coding, students will fine-tune their skills in C# and HLSL programming languages to learn the fundamentals of object-oriented programming, data structures, and algorithms while furthering their knowledge in:
- Machine Learning
- Complex simulations
- Player Input Processing
- Procedural Content Generation
And More! With expert guidance from their dedicated instructor, they’ll chart their path towards future career opportunities in advanced game development and machine learning.
- Recommend a minimum 10 Mbps and 10 Mbps (up/down) internet speed.
- 2 or 3-button mouse with scroll wheel will enhance experience in all classes (Recommended, not required).
- Microphone + Speaker or Headset with Mic and (optional, but preferred) a video camera.
- A minimum of 3 GB free storage on your computer is recommended for most classes. Voyager+ (and Video Editing) level classes require a minimum of 10 GB of free storage space.
- Chromebook, PC (Windows 7, 8, 10, 11) or Mac with at least 8 GB of RAM.
Hands-On Learning with Code!
Turn your child’s love for playing video games into a passion for creating them!
Kids delve into the world of Minecraft and explore coding & programming basics!
Students build their own robots from the ground up in this 6-month immersive class!
Not sure where to start?
We can help!
Contact us today to learn all about our programs, classes, and activities and how to get started with a Free Trial Class!Let’s Chat!