Game Design Camp
Campers dive into advanced programming, programs, & skills to create even cooler games!
Explorers graduate from Scratch and begin designing their games in Construct 3, a web-based game engine that unlocks unlimited design possibilities. We’ll introduce boolean logic and digital animation, and we’ll touch on topics like physics and particle effects.
At the end of each 1-week unit, campers will have a finished game they can play and share along with a handful of new skills!
- Recommend a minimum 10 Mbps and 10 Mbps (up/down) internet speed.
- 2 or 3-button mouse with scroll wheel will enhance experience in all camps (Recommended, not required).
- Microphone + Speaker or Headset with Mic and (optional, but preferred) a video camera.
- A minimum of 3 GB free storage on your computer is recommended for most camps. Voyager+ (and Video Editing) level camps require a minimum of 10 GB of free storage space.
- Chromebook, PC (Windows 7, 8, 10, 11) or Mac with at least 8 GB of RAM.
Go Beyond Gaming
Want to try this class with a 1:1 private tutor?LEARN MORE
Recommended Summer Camps
Campers learn to code and program while creating their own apps, games, websites, & more!
2D Summer Camp
Does your child love to draw? Our 2D art camps are perfect for budding animators & designers!
3D Summer Camp
Kids bring their art to life by learning 3D art techniques, animation, 3D modeling, & more!