Pathfinder (Ages 14+)
Students discover their path to becoming independent game developers!
Unity 3D, Blender, Maya
C# Advanced Coding
3D Game Development & System Navigation
Advanced Design Techniques
In this advanced level class, students will expand their knowledge on all aspects of game development as they explore programming, level design, textures, shaders, particles, and more.
They’ll also learn 3D modeling in Blender and Maya, craft their own programs in C#, blast into audio design with Audacity and GarageBand, and use Unity 3D to create and publish their own game!
This ongoing class is designed to help students develop the skills they need to become independent game developers!
Must have experience with the Unity3D Engine. If new to Unity3D, we'd ask that you sign up for a Voyager class first.
- Recommend a minimum 10 Mbps and 10 Mbps (up/down) internet speed.
- 2 or 3-button mouse with scroll wheel will enhance experience in all classes (Recommended, not required).
- Microphone + Speaker or Headset with Mic and (optional, but preferred) a video camera.
- A minimum of 3 GB free storage on your computer is recommended for most classes. Voyager+ (and Video Editing) level classes require a minimum of 10 GB of free storage space.
- PC (Windows 10, 11, 64-bit versions only) or Mac with High Sierra 10. 13+ or Big Sur 11.0+. Minimum 8 GB RAM, Recommend a dedicated graphics card. To enable screen reader support, press Ctrl+Alt+Z To learn about keyboard shortcuts, press Ctrl+slash
Go Beyond Gaming
Students learn to code and program while creating their own apps, games, websites, & more!
2D Digital Art
Does your child love to draw? Our 2D art classes are perfect for budding animators & designers!
3D Digital Art
Kids bring their art to life by learning 3D art techniques, animation, 3D modeling, & more!
Not sure where to start?
We can help!
Contact us today to learn all about our programs, classes, and activities and how to get started with a Free Trial Class!Let’s Chat!