Game Design Camp
Equip your child with the tools & skills to design fun games that can be played by thousands!
Advanced Design Techniques
Campers will learn to use GameMaker 2, a fully-featured 2D game engine, to further expand on their existing knowledge of the 2D game design space. They’ll also get an introduction to topics such as functions, looping, and object parenting.
At the end of each 1-week unit, campers will have a finished game that can be published on a storefront such as itch.io and played by anyone!
- Recommend a minimum 10 Mbps and 10 Mbps (up/down) internet speed.
- 2 or 3-button mouse with scroll wheel will enhance experience in all camps (Recommended, not required).
- Microphone + Speaker or Headset with Mic and (optional, but preferred) a video camera.
- A minimum of 3 GB free storage on your computer is recommended for most camps. Voyager+ (and Video Editing) level camps require a minimum of 10 GB of free storage space.
- PC (Windows 7, 8, 10, 11) or Mac with at least 8 GB of RAM.
Go Beyond Gaming
Want to try this class with a 1:1 private tutor?LEARN MORE
Recommended Summer Camps
Campers learn to code and program while creating their own apps, games, websites, & more!
2D Summer Camp
Does your child love to draw? Our 2D art camps are perfect for budding animators & designers!
3D Summer Camp
Kids bring their art to life by learning 3D art techniques, animation, 3D modeling, & more!
Not sure where to start?
We can help!
Contact us today to learn all about our Summer Camps and how to enroll today!Let’s Chat!