Want to try this class with a 1:1 private tutor?
Voyager (Ages 12+)
Students take their skills to the next level as they learn 3D video game programming & design.
3D Game Development
Intermediate Design Techniques
This class builds on previous game design skills plus introduces kids to the world of 3D game development using professional-level tools. Students will use Unity(with C#), a 3D game engine that thousands of popular games use today, to craft experiences in the third dimension.
The Voyager classes will introduce topics such as collections, materials, lighting, and 3D modeling.
At the end of each two-month unit, students will have a finished game that feels unlike anything else they've made before!
- Recommend a minimum 10 Mbps and 10 Mbps (up/down) internet speed.
- 2 or 3-button mouse with scroll wheel will enhance experience in all classes (Recommended, not required).
- Microphone + Speaker or Headset with Mic and (optional, but preferred) a video camera.
- A minimum of 3 GB free storage on your computer is recommended for most classes. Voyager+ (and Video Editing) level classes require a minimum of 10 GB of free storage space.
- PC (Windows 10, 11, 64-bit versions only) or Mac with High Sierra 10. 13+ or Big Sur 11.0+. Minimum 8 GB RAM, Recommend a dedicated graphics card. To enable screen reader support, press Ctrl+Alt+Z To learn about keyboard shortcuts, press Ctrl+slash
Go Beyond Gaming
BOGO 50% OFF!
If you buy one GameU class, get the second one 50% off!
*exclusions may apply
Want to try this class with a 1:1 private tutor?LEARN MORE
Not sure where to start?
We can help!
Contact us today to learn all about our programs, classes, and activities and how to get started with a Free Trial Class!Let’s Chat!