Minecraft Modding Camp
By exploring their creativity through Minecraft, kids will discover that their passion for Minecraft goes beyond just playtime. They’ll uncover a love for coding and design that can set them up for future education & career opportunities!
Minecraft Modding Basics
Kids will dive into the world of Minecraft and explore how coding and designing their own mods can open up endless possibilities! Through the MCreator design program, they’ll make custom items, weapons, and blocks that they can actually use in-game! They’ll also learn texture design, block coding, and how to design new gameplay mechanics.
At the end of every one-week unit, camps will have an array of new skills and tools to use inside the game they love to play!
- Recommend a minimum 10 Mbps and 10 Mbps (up/down) internet speed.
- 2 or 3-button mouse with scroll wheel will enhance experience in all camps (Recommended, not required).
- Microphone + Speaker or Headset with Mic and (optional, but preferred) a video camera.
- A minimum of 3 GB free storage on your computer is recommended for most camps. Voyager+ (and Video Editing) level camps require a minimum of 10 GB of free storage space.
- PC (Windows 10, 11, 64-bit versions only) or Mac with Big Sur 11.0+. Minimum 8 GB RAM, 4 core (or more) CPU Intel/AMD, 4 GB or more of free storage.
Explore, Build, and Create Their Way to Success!
Want to try this class with a 1:1 private tutor?LEARN MORE
Recommended Summer Camps
Game Design Camp
Turn your child’s love for playing video games into a passion for creating them!
Roblox Design Camp
Campers learn coding, 3D modeling, level design, & more, all while playing Roblox!
3D Summer Camp
Kids bring their art to life by learning 3D art techniques, animation, 3D modeling, & more!
Not sure where to start?
We can help!
Contact us today to learn all about our Summer Camps and how to enroll today!Let’s Chat!