Roblox Design Camp
At GameU, we go beyond gaming and turn players into programmers. Our pro instructors will teach your child how to build, design, and code exciting new worlds in Roblox all while learning real tech skills that can lead to successful opportunities in the future.
Game Design Basics
If your child loves Roblox, this is the perfect class to introduce them to game design, coding, and more! They’ll use Roblox Studio to make their own Roblox games that can be easily played online. Campers will learn how to 3D model, script in LUA, make collection systems, and add UI to the screen.
At the end of each 1-week camp, campers will have a published game on the Roblox website.
- Recommend a minimum 10 Mbps and 10 Mbps (up/down) internet speed.
- 2 or 3-button mouse with scroll wheel will enhance experience in all camps (Recommended, not required).
- Microphone + Speaker or Headset with Mic and (optional, but preferred) a video camera.
- A minimum of 3 GB free storage on your computer is recommended for most camps. Voyager+ (and Video Editing) level camps require a minimum of 10 GB of free storage space.
- PC (Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10, 11) or macOS 10.11 (El Capitan and above). Minimum 4 GB RAM, less then 4 years old graphics card/integrated graphics.
Develop Cutting-Edge Tech Skills Through Roblox!
Want to try this class with a 1:1 private tutor?LEARN MORE
Recommended Summer Camps
Game Design Camp
Turn your child’s love for playing video games into a passion for creating them!
Campers learn to code and program while creating their own apps, games, websites, & more!
3D Summer Camp
Kids bring their art to life by learning 3D art techniques, animation, 3D modeling, & more!