Virtual Reality Camp
Tired of your child spending countless hours on their phones, tablets, and computers with nothing productive to show for it? With GameU, we go beyond gaming to teach kids real technical skills while doing what they already love—playing games!
Video Game Design
The future is here! Virtual reality is the next big thing in gaming. Learn how to build your very own virtual world for you to explore! Use Rec Room, a VR game with a built-in game engine to build worlds you can explore both in and out of the headset (no headset is required)!
- Recommend a minimum 10 Mbps and 10 Mbps (up/down) internet speed.
- 2 or 3-button mouse with scroll wheel will enhance experience in all camps (Recommended, not required).
- Microphone + Speaker or Headset with Mic and (optional, but preferred) a video camera.
- A minimum of 3 GB free storage on your computer is recommended for most camps. Voyager+ (and Video Editing) level camps require a minimum of 10 GB of free storage space.
- PC (Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10, 11) or macOS 10.11 (El Capitan and above). Minimum 4 GB RAM, less then 4 years old graphics card/integrated graphics.
Go Beyond Gaming
Want to try this class with a 1:1 private tutor?LEARN MORE
Recommended Summer Camps
Campers learn to code and program while creating their own apps, games, websites, & more!
2D Summer Camp
Does your child love to draw? Our 2D art camps are perfect for budding animators & designers!
3D Summer Camp
Kids bring their art to life by learning 3D art techniques, animation, 3D modeling, & more!
Not sure where to start?
We can help!
Contact us today to learn all about our Summer Camps and how to enroll today!Let’s Chat!