Tutoring with Live 1:1 and Accelerate
Everyone’s creative journey is different – which is why Game-U offers two types of private tutoring!
The Live 1:1 approach is ideal for students looking for weekly classes that follow Game-U’s engaging, project-based curriculum.
Accelerate offers students a fully customized experience, where everything from class length, curriculum, and pacing will be tailored to the student.
See each program’s list of features below to choose the path that works best for you!
Live 1:1Taking after school classes to the next level with private lessons. Learn More
Live, 1-on-1 virtual classes with industry Pros in game design, robotics, coding, and art tracks.
- 60 minute classes
- Learning so fun, it’ll be your student reminding you it’s time for class - not the other way around!
- Free, half-hour trial class
- Flexible scheduling
- Project-based curriculum developed by industry Pros
- Work 1:1 with a dedicated, Pro instructor that's right for your student
- Choose a track that meets your student’s interests and switch tracks if desired
- Easy monthly subscription payments, with sibling discounts available
- For students ages 6-21
AccelerateTeaching students of all abilities, including those with special needs. Learn More
Fully customizable STEAM learning program with content catered to the needs and interests of each student.
- Self Direction with Direct Billing accepted in GA, NJ, NY, & WI Designed to teach students of all ages and abilities, including those with special needs
- Build a game, a computer, a story, a robot, a website - our students take on projects that make them want to learn!
- Free, hour-long trial class and free, pre-class setup session
- Flexible scheduling and custom weekly or biweekly class hours
- Fully customized curriculum, developed by industry Pros, tailored to each student’s ability and interest
- Work 1:1 with a dedicated, Pro game development instructor, who has knowledge in behavioral supports and special education, that’s right for your student
- Specialized intake and trial process to identify and create a unique learning plan
- Unlimited hours and optimized pacing allows students to accelerate progress