2D Digital Art
Explorer (Ages 8-10)
Turn your child’s drawings into real tech skills! Your child will be amazed by how quickly they’ll go from hanging their art on the fridge to using technical software to create their drawings on a computer screen!
Digital Art Fundamentals
2D Art Techniques
In 2D Digital Art, kids explore 2D fundamentals, allowing them to express their creativity successfully through a variety of mediums. Students will use programs like Krita and Piskel to learn foundational concepts such as value, line, space, figure, and gesture drawing.
Each month-long unit will equip students with the skills they need to finish 1-2 art projects that they can add to their portfolio and post online.
- Recommend a minimum 10 Mbps and 10 Mbps (up/down) internet speed.
- 2 or 3-button mouse with scroll wheel will enhance experience in all classes (Recommended, not required).
- Microphone + Speaker or Headset with Mic and (optional, but preferred) a video camera.
- A minimum of 3 GB free storage on your computer is recommended for most classes. Voyager+ (and Video Editing) level classes require a minimum of 10 GB of free storage space.
- Windows or Mac with at least 8 GB of RAM.
Open the Door to a Lifetime of Success
2d Digital Art
Turn your child’s love for playing video games into a passion for creating them!
Kids delve into the world of Minecraft and explore coding & programming basics!
3D Digital Art
Kids bring their art to life by learning 3D art techniques, animation, 3D modeling, & more!
Not sure where to start?
We can help!
Contact us today to learn all about our programs, classes, and activities and how to get started with a Free Trial Class!Let’s Chat!