Adventurer (Ages 6-8)
Students dive into advanced programming, programs, & skills to create even cooler games!
Video Game Design
Our virtual Adventurer Game Design class is recommended for kids 6-8 years old and is perfect for kids who are interested in learning game design basics. We use Scratch, a kid-friendly and web-based game engine developed by MIT, to teach coding, and we also cover topics like logic flow, digital art, sound implementation, and more.
At the end of each one-month unit, students will have a finished game they can play and share along with a handful of new skills!
- Recommend a minimum 10 Mbps and 10 Mbps (up/down) internet speed.
- 2 or 3-button mouse with scroll wheel will enhance experience in all classes (Recommended, not required).
- Microphone + Speaker or Headset with Mic and (optional, but preferred) a video camera.
- A minimum of 3 GB free storage on your computer is recommended for most classes. Voyager+ (and Video Editing) level classes require a minimum of 10 GB of free storage space.
- Chromebook, PC (Windows 7, 8, 10, 11) or Mac with at least 8 GB of RAM.
Go Beyond Gaming
Students learn to code and program while creating their own apps, games, websites, & more!
2D Digital Art
Does your child love to draw? Our 2D art classes are perfect for budding animators & designers!
3D Digital Art
Kids bring their art to life by learning 3D art techniques, animation, 3D modeling, & more!