2D Digital Art
Pioneer (Ages 10-12)
From cool characters to detailed illustrations, kids use their digital art skills to create fun games.
Game Art & Character Design
2D Art Techniques
Pioneers will step up their digital art skills and practice methods that allow them to create a wide range of designs and illustrations for their games. Using Krita, a free-to-use art software, students will create vast landscapes, dazzling fantasy characters, UI icons, and even spy gadgets.
In each one-month unit, students will complete one in-depth project that they will be able to add to their art portfolio and post online.
- Recommend a minimum 10 Mbps and 10 Mbps (up/down) internet speed.
- 2 or 3-button mouse with scroll wheel will enhance experience in all classes (Recommended, not required).
- Microphone + Speaker or Headset with Mic and (optional, but preferred) a video camera.
- A minimum of 3 GB free storage on your computer is recommended for most classes. Voyager+ (and Video Editing) level classes require a minimum of 10 GB of free storage space.
- Windows or Mac with at least 8 GB of RAM.
Open the Door to a Lifetime of Success
2d Digital Art
Turn your child’s love for playing video games into a passion for creating them!
Kids delve into the world of Minecraft and explore coding & programming basics!
3D Digital Art
Kids bring their art to life by learning 3D art techniques, animation, 3D modeling, & more!