Students create their own apps as they take on advanced coding & programming techniques & tools.
Big Oh Notation
Voyager Code brings students to the forefront of programming and application design as they learn to develop apps and programs that can be used in daily life or as platforms into larger-scale development projects.
Using the programming language C# with Visual Studio, an object-oriented programming language great for app and web development, they will expand their knowledge on programming patterns, data structures, abstract classes and interfaces, and more—all of which are crucial for application development.
At the end of each one-month unit, students will have a functional app to add to their coding portfolio.
- Recommend a minimum 10 Mbps and 10 Mbps (up/down) internet speed.
- 2 or 3-button mouse with scroll wheel will enhance experience in all classes (Recommended, not required).
- Microphone + Speaker or Headset with Mic and (optional, but preferred) a video camera.
- A minimum of 3 GB free storage on your computer is recommended for most classes. Voyager+ (and Video Editing) level classes require a minimum of 10 GB of free storage space.
- Chromebook, PC (Windows 7, 8, 10, 11) or Mac with at least 8 GB of RAM.
Hands-On Learning with Code!
Turn your child’s love for playing video games into a passion for creating them!
Kids delve into the world of Minecraft and explore coding & programming basics!
Students build their own robots from the ground up in this 6-month immersive class!