Explorer (Ages 8-10)
Students dive into advanced programming, programs, & skills to create even cooler games!
Explorers graduate from Scratch and begin designing their games in Construct 3, a web-based game engine that unlocks unlimited design possibilities. We’ll introduce boolean logic and digital animation, and we’ll touch on topics like physics and particle effects.
At the end of each two-month unit, students will have a finished game they can play and share along with a handful of new skills!
- Recommend a minimum 10 Mbps and 10 Mbps (up/down) internet speed.
- 2 or 3-button mouse with scroll wheel will enhance experience in all classes (Recommended, not required).
- Microphone + Speaker or Headset with Mic and (optional, but preferred) a video camera.
- A minimum of 3 GB free storage on your computer is recommended for most classes. Voyager+ (and Video Editing) level classes require a minimum of 10 GB of free storage space.
- Chromebook, PC (Windows 7, 8, 10, 11) or Mac with at least 8 GB of RAM.
Go Beyond Gaming
Students learn to code and program while creating their own apps, games, websites, & more!
2D Digital Art
Does your child love to draw? Our 2D art classes are perfect for budding animators & designers!
3D Digital Art
Kids bring their art to life by learning 3D art techniques, animation, 3D modeling, & more!
Not sure where to start?
We can help!
Contact us today to learn all about our programs, classes, and activities and how to get started with a Free Trial Class!Let’s Chat!