Pioneer (Ages 10-12)
Equip your child with the tools & skills to design fun games that can be played by thousands!
Advanced Design Techniques
Students will learn to use GameMaker 2, a fully-featured 2D game engine, to further expand on their existing knowledge of the 2D game design space. They’ll also get an introduction to topics such as functions, looping, and object parenting.
At the end of each two-month unit, students will have a finished game that can be published on a storefront such as itch.io and played by anyone!
- Recommend a minimum 10 Mbps and 10 Mbps (up/down) internet speed.
- 2 or 3-button mouse with scroll wheel will enhance experience in all classes (Recommended, not required).
- Microphone + Speaker or Headset with Mic and (optional, but preferred) a video camera.
- A minimum of 3 GB free storage on your computer is recommended for most classes. Voyager+ (and Video Editing) level classes require a minimum of 10 GB of free storage space.
- PC (Windows 7, 8, 10, 11) or Mac with at least 8 GB of RAM.
Go Beyond Gaming
Students learn to code and program while creating their own apps, games, websites, & more!
2D Digital Art
Does your child love to draw? Our 2D art classes are perfect for budding animators & designers!
3D Digital Art
Kids bring their art to life by learning 3D art techniques, animation, 3D modeling, & more!
Not sure where to start?
We can help!
Contact us today to learn all about our programs, classes, and activities and how to get started with a Free Trial Class!Let’s Chat!