Game Design Camp
Students take their skills to the next level as they learn 3D video game programming & design.
3D Game Development
Intermediate Design Techniques
This camp builds on previous game design skills plus introduces kids to the world of 3D game development using professional-level tools. Campers will use Unity(with C#), a 3D game engine that thousands of popular games use today, to craft experiences in the third dimension.
The Voyager camps will introduce topics such as collections, materials, lighting, and 3D modeling.
At the end of each 1-week unit, campers will have a finished game that feels unlike anything else they've made before!
- Recommend a minimum 10 Mbps and 10 Mbps (up/down) internet speed.
- 2 or 3-button mouse with scroll wheel will enhance experience in all camps (Recommended, not required).
- Microphone + Speaker or Headset with Mic and (optional, but preferred) a video camera.
- A minimum of 3 GB free storage on your computer is recommended for most camps. Voyager+ (and Video Editing) level camps require a minimum of 10 GB of free storage space.
- PC (Windows 10, 11, 64-bit versions only) or Mac with High Sierra 10. 13+ or Big Sur 11.0+. Minimum 8 GB RAM, Recommend a dedicated graphics card. To enable screen reader support, press Ctrl+Alt+Z To learn about keyboard shortcuts, press Ctrl+slash
Go Beyond Gaming
Want to try this class with a 1:1 private tutor?LEARN MORE
Recommended Summer Camps
Campers learn to code and program while creating their own apps, games, websites, & more!
2D Summer Camp
Does your child love to draw? Our 2D art camps are perfect for budding animators & designers!
3D Summer Camp
Kids bring their art to life by learning 3D art techniques, animation, 3D modeling, & more!