Voyager (Ages 12+)
Students plunge into advanced coding & circuitry as they explore the 7-Step Engineering Process.
7-Step Engineering Process
Voyager Robotics will teach you engineering and robotics through virtual and, when possible, hands-on experiences with age-appropriate equipment.
You will study the basics of robotic programming, electrical circuitry, and mechanical design - by building your own robot!
After mastering the foundations, classes will be given a variety of engineering design challenges, each with its own set of circumstances and requirements for the class to overcome. These unique tasks, designed to meet the needs of all learners and interest levels, will foster mastery of engineering and the design process, as well as help develop key critical thinking and problem-solving skills applicable to all areas of life.
- Recommend a minimum 10 Mbps and 10 Mbps (up/down) internet speed.
- 2 or 3-button mouse with scroll wheel will enhance experience in all classes (Recommended, not required).
- Microphone + Speaker or Headset with Mic and (optional, but preferred) a video camera.
- A minimum of 3 GB free storage on your computer is recommended for most classes. Voyager+ (and Video Editing) level classes require a minimum of 10 GB of free storage space.
- PC (Windows 10, 11, 64-bit versions only) or Mac with Mojave 10.14 or newer. Minimum 8 GB RAM. Requires at least 1 USB port on the computer.
What’s in the Toolkit?!
Wheel Set for LEGO
Standard LEGO Gear & Axle Set
Continuous Servo Set
ELEGOO R3 Kit
What are the Benefits of GameU's Unique Approach to Virtual Learning?
Engaging Virtual Classes
Self-Paced Virtual Curriculum
The Best Start for Your Child's Future
Head Start on the Future
GameU's programs aim to give children a head start on their future by introducing them to STEAM skills and computer basics.
Turn your child’s love for playing video games into a passion for creating them!
Students learn to code and program while creating their own apps, games, websites, & more!
Kids discover how to transform their videos with the editing techniques used by the pros!