Pioneer (Ages 10-12)
Students design & publish their own unique mods to create a whole new gaming experience!
Pro Modding Techniques
Advanced Texture Animation
In Pioneer Minecraft Modding, kids level up their modding skills within MCreator as they learn advanced texture animation, 3D modeling, and more! They’ll apply these newfound skills to create their own unique mods that they’ll publish online.
At the end of each one-month unit, students will have a mod uploaded to the internet that they can send to their friends to download and play! Plus, they’ll begin to build a portfolio of impressive projects and highly-marketable skills that will lead them to future success.
- Recommend a minimum 10 Mbps and 10 Mbps (up/down) internet speed.
- 2 or 3-button mouse with scroll wheel will enhance experience in all classes (Recommended, not required).
- Microphone + Speaker or Headset with Mic and (optional, but preferred) a video camera.
- A minimum of 3 GB free storage on your computer is recommended for most classes. Voyager+ (and Video Editing) level classes require a minimum of 10 GB of free storage space.
- PC (Windows 10, 11, 64-bit versions only) or Mac with Big Sur 11.0+. Minimum 8 GB RAM, 4 core (or more) CPU Intel/AMD, 4 GB or more of free storage.
Explore, Build, and Create Their Way to Success!
What are the Benefits of GameU's Unique Approach to Virtual Learning?
Engaging Virtual Classes
Self-Paced Virtual Curriculum
The Best Start for Your Child's Future
Head Start on the Future
GameU's programs aim to give children a head start on their future by introducing them to STEAM skills and computer basics.
Turn your child’s love for playing video games into a passion for creating them!
Students learn coding, 3D modeling, level design, & more, all while playing Roblox!
3D Digital Art
Kids bring their art to life by learning 3D art techniques, animation, 3D modeling, & more!