Want to try this class with a 1:1 private tutor?
No More Meaningless Screen Time
If your kid still spends way too much time playing games, give them what they want while also teaching them valuable STEAM skills! Our Computer Bytes boot camp introduces kids ages 6-10 to computer and technology basics and helps set them up for future success.
Video Game Design
Digital Art Techniques
Our virtual Computer Bytes program is a 6-month rolling curriculum class that features a different STEAM-based topic each week. Students will hone their computer skills as they learn the fundamentals of game design, digital art, coding, and more, all while learning how to make fun, “byte-sized” games and projects.
Every week, students will work on something new, making it easy for new students to join in the fun learning at any time. After 6 months, our team will help you find a specific class aligning with your student’s interests! It’s meaningful, memorable, and connected learning that lasts a lifetime.
- Recommend a minimum 10 Mbps and 10 Mbps (up/down) internet speed.
- 2 or 3-button mouse with scroll wheel will enhance experience in all classes (Recommended, not required).
- Microphone + Speaker or Headset with Mic and (optional, but preferred) a video camera.
- A minimum of 3 GB free storage on your computer is recommended for most classes. Voyager+ (and Video Editing) level classes require a minimum of 10 GB of free storage space.
- Chromebook, PC (Windows 7, 8, 10, 11) or Mac with at least 8 GB of RAM.
Get Ahead of the Game
Our STEAM-based Computer Bytes curriculum is designed to help young kids develop the technical skills they need to thrive in our computer-driven world, and they’ll have a blast doing it!
What are the Benefits of GameU's Unique Approach to Virtual Learning?
Engaging Virtual Classes
Self-Paced Virtual Curriculum
The Best Start for Your Child's Future
Head Start on the Future
GameU's programs aim to give children a head start on their future by introducing them to STEAM skills and computer basics.
Want to try this class with a 1:1 private tutor?LEARN MORE
Turn your child’s love for playing video games into a passion for creating them!
Students learn coding, 3D modeling, level design, & more, all while playing Roblox!
3D Digital Art
Kids bring their art to life by learning 3D art techniques, animation, 3D modeling, & more!