3D Digital Art Camp
Our virtual 3D Digital Art camps give campers the foundation they need to transform their drawings into three-dimensional art & animations.
Basic 3D Art Techniques
3D Game Art & Character Design
Campers will explore the basics of 3D art and modeling using Blender, a free professional 3D modeling program. Campers will learn how to download the program, navigate the editor, transform a basic shape, and manipulate a base object into other simple objects.
At the end of this 1-week camp, campers will have the foundation needed to begin creating 3D art all on their own!
- Recommend a minimum 10 Mbps and 10 Mbps (up/down) internet speed.
- 2 or 3-button mouse with scroll wheel will enhance experience in all camps (Recommended, not required).
- Microphone + Speaker or Headset with Mic and (optional, but preferred) a video camera.
- A minimum of 3 GB free storage on your computer is recommended for most camps. Voyager+ (and Video Editing) level camps require a minimum of 10 GB of free storage space.
- PC (Windows 8.1, 10, 11) or Mac with 10.13 Intel or 11.0 Apple Silicon. Minimum 8 GB RAM, Three-button mouse (scroll wheel), and dedicated graphics card with a minimum 2 GB RAM and Open GL support. To enable screen reader support, press Ctrl+Alt+Z To learn about keyboard shortcuts, press Ctrl+slash
A World of Opportunity
3d Digital Art
Want to try this class with a 1:1 private tutor?LEARN MORE
Recommended Summer Camps
Game Design Camp
Turn your child’s love for playing video games into a passion for creating them!
Roblox Design Camp
Campers learn coding, 3D modeling, level design, & more, all while playing Roblox!
2D Summer Camp
Does your child love to draw? Our 2D art camps are perfect for budding animators & designers!
Not sure where to start?
We can help!
Contact us today to learn all about our Summer Camps and how to enroll today!Let’s Chat!