Beginner 2D Digital Art Camp
Turn your child’s drawings into real tech skills! Your child will be amazed by how quickly they’ll go from hanging their art on the fridge to using technical software to create their drawings on a computer screen!
Digital Art Fundamentals
2D Art Techniques
In 2D Digital Art, kids explore 2D fundamentals, allowing them to express their creativity successfully through a variety of mediums. Campers will use programs like Krita and Piskel to learn foundational concepts such as value, line, space, figure, and gesture drawing.
Each week-long camp will equip campers with the skills they need to finish 1-2 art projects that they can add to their portfolio and post online.
- Recommend a minimum 10 Mbps and 10 Mbps (up/down) internet speed.
- 2 or 3-button mouse with scroll wheel will enhance experience in all camps (Recommended, not required).
- Microphone + Speaker or Headset with Mic and (optional, but preferred) a video camera.
- A minimum of 3 GB free storage on your computer is recommended for most camps. Voyager+ (and Video Editing) level camps require a minimum of 10 GB of free storage space.
- Windows or Mac with at least 8 GB of RAM.
Open the Door to a Lifetime of Success
2d Digital Art
Want to try this class with a 1:1 private tutor?LEARN MORE
Recommended Summer Camps
Game Design Camp
Turn your child’s love for playing video games into a passion for creating them!
Minecraft Modding Camp
Campers delve into the world of Minecraft & explore coding & programming basics!
3D Summer Camp
Kids bring their art to life by learning 3D art techniques, animation, 3D modeling, & more!